Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Big 1

Wednesday, February 17th, we celebrated Landon's first birthday!! Mom, dad, and Landon had a great day together followed by an evening with friends!! Landon embraced it all and loved his cake!! On Saturday, we had his "The Big 1" party!! Friends and family came over for cake and ice cream. It was a beautiful day and we even got to play outside!!

Flying high on my birthday!!
Alli and Landon enjoying a ride in Landon's new wagon from Mama C and Granddaddy!!
Leighton and Landon!!
The Birthday Boy!!
Enjoying his cupcake!!
Everyone was singing Happy Birthday and the pressure was too much!!

Dad, Mom, and Landon
This is how I roll in my new car from mom and dad!!


Friends!
Really enjoying my first birthday cake!!
I had a great birthday!! Thanks to everyone for making my 1st birthday so special!!

3 comments:

  1. He's such a cutie! I can't believe he's one!! I'm glad we got to celebrate with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures ~ He is just precious! Brad passed along your blog and I added it to our list. Hope ya'll are well;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thank you for helping my parents - they gave me your note. Love the blog! What great pictures from the first birthday. Can you believe they are one?? I am adding you to my blog list!

    ReplyDelete